VSP Annual Public Meeting 2009
Meeting Details:Date: June 12th, 2009
Time: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Port Everglades Administration Building
1850 Eller Drive
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33316
View a map of the port.
We will discuss the current status of the Vessel Sanitation Program to date, including but not limited to the following topics:
- 2008 Program Review,
- Updates to the VSP Operations Manual 2005,
- Updates to the VSP Construction Guidelines 2005,
- Updates on outbreaks, and
- Inspections for WHO Ship Sanitation Certificates.
Who should attend?
- cruise industry officials,
- private consultants,
- other interested parties
Space is limited; the meeting room accommodates approximately 100 people.
Advanced registration is encouraged. Please provide the following information to Stephanie Lawrence at 770-488-3141, or firstname.lastname@example.org:
- company name
- telephone number and
- email address
If you need additional information, please contact Stephanie Lawrence (see contact information above).
- Page last reviewed: July 15, 2009
- Page last updated: July 20, 2009
- Content source: