Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA)
CDC-RFA-EH17-1702: Enhancing Innovation and Capabilities of the Environmental Public Health Tracking Network
CDC announces the availability of CDC-RFA-EH17-1702: Enhancing Innovation and Capabilities of the Environmental Public Health Tracking NetworkCdc-pdf. This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) will support grantees to conduct environmental health surveillance which guides public health actions to prevent or mitigate impacts of environmental hazards. Since 2002, grantees have worked with CDC to develop and build a Tracking network that allows health practitioners and others to improve understanding of how the environment impacts health. This FOA allows grantees continued access to network data, provides tools and methods for using the data, and advances the ability to use data to help reduce the burden of environmentally related exposures and diseases on the U.S. population.
The application period for this FOA closes on Wednesday, May 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. U.S. Eastern time.
- Data Re-release Plan 3.0Cdc-pdf
- List of Nationally Consistent Data and Measures (NCDM)Cdc-pdf
- Nationally Consistent Data and Measures (NCDM) RequirementsCdc-pdf
- Technical Network Implementation PlanCdc-pdf
- Questions & Answers for FOACdc-pdf
- Informational Call Questions & Answers for FOA Cdc-pdf[PDF – 74 KB]