Related web casts offered through CDC’s Public Health Training Network (PHTN).
- Recognition of Chemical Associated Gastrointestinal Foodborne Illness (March 30, 2005)
The goal of the webcast is to enhance early recognition, reporting, and clinical management of chemical associated gastrointestinal foodborne illness by clinicians and healthcare providers.
- Recognition of Illness Associated with Chemical Exposure (August 5, 2004)
Topics include epidemiologic clues that might suggest the covert release of a chemical agent, public health strategies for responding to the release of a chemical agent, and reporting requirements when a chemical release is suspected.
- Recognition, Management and Surveillance of Ricin-Associated Illness (December 30, 2003)
Topics include introduction and background, clinical manifestation, diagnosis, decontamination and personal protective equipment, clinical management, public health surveillance and reporting.
- Page last reviewed: March 28, 2012
- Page last updated: March 28, 2012
- Content source: