This page provides links to information and resources related to emergency response.
- Chemical Agents — A-Z list of chemical agents and links to related materials.
- Emergency Room Procedures in Chemical Hazard Emergencies: A Job Aid — Information about symptoms, diagnosis and treatments for chemical exposures.
- Managing Hazardous Material Incidents — Recommendations for pre-hospital and hospital medical management.
- Radiation Emergencies — Information from the Radiation Emergency Assistance Center includes basic explanations and definitions related to radiation and radiological emergencies. It also offers guidance to those responding at the scene of an emergency (prehospital) and for hospital staff.
- Radiation Emergency Assistance Center/Training Site (REAC/TS) — Provides consultation, advice and education on medical management of radiation incidents.
- Page last reviewed: May 4, 2018
- Page last updated: May 4, 2018
- Content source: