Food Safety Resources
Address environmental causes of foodborne illnesses with our free food safety resources below.
Infographic on Cooking Chicken Liver – Learn the importance of cooking chicken liver to 165°F.
Infographic on Contributing Factors – Learn about contributing factors to outbreaks and how you can identify them during outbreak investigations.
Infographic on Kitchen Manager Certification – Learn more about restaurant food safety and the importance of kitchen manager certification.
Infographic on Preventing Foodborne Illness – Learn how we help prevent foodborne illness outbreaks by understanding the environmental factors contributing to them.
- Estimates of Foodborne Illness in the United States
- Food Safety
- Food Safety Vital Signs
- National Outbreak Reporting System (NORS)
Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- FDA Web-based Trainingexternal icon
- Food Codeexternal icon
- Guidelines for Foodborne Illness and Contaminantsexternal icon
- Retail and Food Service HACCPexternal icon
- Clean-Up and Disinfection Postersexternal icon for cookware, food-contact surfaces, temporary outdoor food booths, and more (Water Quality and Health Council with CDC and other partners)
- U.S. Department of Agriculture Food Safety and Inspection Serviceexternal icon
- Food Safety Credentialsexternal icon (National Environmental Health Association, NEHA)
- Food Safety Modernization Act Primers for State and Local Governmentsexternal icon (Network for Public Health Law)
- Guidelines for Foodborne Disease Outbreak Responseexternal icon (Council to Improve Foodborne Outbreak Response with CDC and other partners)
- Foodsafety.govexternal icon