Find more information about community activities in your state on CDC.gov/MakingHealthEasier.
Our Community Deserves
The places where we live, work, learn, and play can impact our health. To help share this important message with African American and Hispanic audiences, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has developed a broad range of materials for print, digital, and radio placement with an “Our Community Deserves” theme.
More Media Resources
- Community Health Media Center
- CDC's Division of Nutrition, Physical Activity, and Obesity
- A selection of Videos that address community health and chronic disease
- CDC Alcohol and Public Health
- CDC Arthritis
- Page last reviewed: December 20, 2016
- Page last updated: December 20, 2016
- Content source: