FASD Fact Check Up
Are these five statements true or false? Simply fill out your name and today’s date and then check your choices. Then print the page to save your answers.
Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASDs)
1. Kids with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASDs) have bad behavior all the time.
2. A kid who has an FASD can be cured.
3. A baby with an FASD was born drunk.
4. If a mother drinks alcohol and has a baby, her baby will always have an FASD.
5. Having an FASD can cause a kid to have difficulty learning.