Welcome to the EHDI Data Analysis and Statistical Hub (EHDI DASH)
The Early Hearing Detection and Intervention Data Analysis and Statistical Hub site (EHDI DASH) is a new way to look at newborn hearing screening, diagnostic and intervention data. EHDI DASH uses maps, bar charts, line graphs and other tools to show key indicators for states and territories, such as the percent screened for hearing loss or receiving diagnostic testing. Users of EHDI DASH can answer questions like:
- What are the current figures for a state’s EHDI screening and audiologic evaluation indicators (as reported on CDC’s annual Hearing Screening and Follow-up Survey)?
- How have they changed over time?
- How do they compare to key measures in other states or territories?
EHDI DASH is an interactive website, so you can select different combinations and charts to show specific data by year and highlight possible correlations to explore further.
To begin searching and displaying data, please click here.
- Page last reviewed: August 4, 2016
- Page last updated: August 4, 2016
- Content source: