Disability and Health State Chartbook - 2006 Profiles of Health for Adults With Disabilities
Disability and Health State Chartbook – 2006 Profiles of Health for Adults With Disabilities
What does this Chartbook do?
This book does three important things:
- It displays the number and percent of adults with a disability by state and territory. This book also breaks down the numbers by age, sex, and race/ethnicity.
- This book presents information about the health of adults with a disability and those who do not have a disability. In many ways, people with a disability are less healthy than people without a disability.
- Finally, this book shows some of the health issues that can be addressed by people with disabilities, their families, public health departments, and disability service programs. By addressing these differences, people with disabilities can live healthier lives.
- Page last reviewed: June 29, 2010
- Page last updated: June 29, 2010
- Content source: