CDC’s Milestone Tracker App
Milestones matter! Track your child’s milestones from age 2 months to 5 years with CDC’s easy-to-use illustrated checklists; get tips from CDC for encouraging your child’s development; and find out what to do if you are ever concerned about how your child is developing.
From birth to age 5, your child should reach milestones in how he or she plays, learns, speaks, acts, and moves. Photos and videos in this app illustrate each milestone and make tracking them for your child easy and fun!
What People Are Saying!
“I have downloaded the app for my family and recommend it to my patients. It is easy to use, has great videos, and appeals to all audiences which I appreciate.”
Elise Gentile, MS, APRN, CPNP, Advocate Children’s Hospital, Oak Lawn, IL
“I love the photos and videos on Milestone Tracker, it helps me to know exactly what milestones my son should be reaching.”
Jasmine B., mother of 1-year-old, Atlanta, GA
- Add a Child – enter personalized information about your child or multiple children
- Milestone Tracker – track your child’s developmental progress by looking for important milestones using an interactive, illustrated checklist
- Milestone Photos and Videos – know what each milestone looks like so that you can better identify them in your own child
- Tips and Activities – support your child’s development at every age
- When to Act Early – know when it’s time to “act early” and talk with your child’s doctor about developmental concerns
- Appointments – keep track of your child’s doctors’ appointments and get reminders about recommended developmental screenings
- Milestone Summary – get a summary of your child’s milestones to view, and share with or email to your child’s doctor and other important care providers
The use of this app is not a substitute for the use of validated, standardized developmental screening tools as recommended by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
CDC does not collect or share any personal information that can be used to identify you or your child.
Promote the Milestone Tracker app with a printable flyer, poster, or web button:
- Print a half sheet flyer – English and Spanish pdf icon[1 MB, 2 Pages, Print Only]
- Print an 8.5″ x 11″ poster – English pdf icon[387 KB, 1 Page, Print Only], Spanish pdf icon[737 KB, I Page, Print Only]
- Add a web button to your home page
If you like it, please provide a rating for Milestone Tracker app in the App Store. If you’re having trouble, have ideas for improvement or other feedback to share, please contact us at ActEarly@cdc.gov.
This app was developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s “Learn the Signs. Act Early.” program with contribution from Dr. Rosa Arriaga and students from the Computing for Good program at the Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA.