Early Warning Signs of Autism Spectrum Disorder: Case Study A Completion
You have completed Case Study A of the “Identifying” Module:
Early Warning Signs of Autism Spectrum Disorder
To obtain CE credit:
- Complete both cases in this module. Click here for Case Study B.
- Go to CDC Training and Continuing Education Online
- Create a new account or sign in to your existing account under Participant Services
- After you register, a “Search Options” page will come up.
Enter Autism Case Training or WB1873 in the “Keyword Search” box.
- Complete the evaluation and quiz
- Print your CE certificate
To obtain Maintenance of Certification credits
From the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP):
- Complete all three Autism Case Training modules
(Identifying, Diagnosing, and Managing)
- Follow the steps above to obtain CE credit after you finish each module
- Enter your ABP number at the end of the CE evaluation of each module.
- Your ABP transcript will reflect MOC Part-2 credit on the 10th of the next month (for example, courses completed December 1-December 31 will be credited January 10).
Page last reviewed: July 30, 2020