Learn about mumps using a variety of media.
- CDC Expert Commentary: Would You Recognize Mumps?
CDC’s Dr. Cristina Cardemil, MD, describes how to recognize, diagnose, and prevent mumps.
- Infographic: Don’t Let Mumps Spoil Your Fun
This infographic is aimed at college students. It depicts the symptoms of mumps and steps students can take to protect themselves.
- Web graphic: Mumps Can Really Ruin a Selfie
This graphic depicts the most common symptom of mumps.
- Mumps: Information for Parents
- Mumps Information for Kids
- Mumps Feature: Be Sure Your Child is Fully Immunized
A brief overview of mumps, mumps vaccination recommendation and how to pay for the vaccine.
- Mumps: Questions and Answers [4 pages]
Ready-to-print version of one of the CDC-reviewed Q&A materials located on Immunization Action Coalition’s website.
- Page last reviewed: November 20, 2017
- Page last updated: November 20, 2017
- Content source: