Seat Belt Use US Map
Interactive Map of Seat Belt Use
Note: Map may take a moment to load.
- Seat Belts: Get the Facts
- Buckle Up: Restraint Use State Fact Sheets
- Restraint Use and Motor Vehicle Occupant State Data
- What Works: Strategies to Increase Restraint Use
- Child Passenger Safety
- State-Based Motor Vehicle Data & Information
View and download dozens of motor vehicle datasets and visualizations, including charts and maps, on data.cdc.gov.
- Motor Vehicle Prioritizing Interventions and Cost Calculator for States (MV PICCS)
CDC offers a new interactive calculator to help state decision makers prioritize and select from a suite of 14 effective motor vehicle injury prevention interventions. MV PICCS is designed to calculate the expected number of injuries prevented and lives saved at the state level and the costs of implementation, while taking into account available resources.
- CDC's Safe Driving Board on Pinterest
Help spread the word about the dangers of drunk driving. Visit the CDC Safe Driving Pinterest board for ready-to-share graphics and social media content.