Download it free today for iOS
This application has been designed as a way for health care providers to access concise, comprehensive, and updated information about the prevention, identification, and treatment of tickborne diseases. The application allows the user to easily view content directly from an iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad. This application is a companion to the printed manual, Tickborne Diseases of the United States: A Reference Guide for Health Care Providers.
- Tick identification with vivid photos and illustrations
- Summarized information about signs and symptoms of the most common tickborne diseases
- Information about diagnostic tests and supporting lab tests
- Treatment table summaries
- Live links to additional journal articles and resources
- Prevention and prophylaxis recommendations