MMWR Early Release
For the immediate release of important public health information, MMWR publishes some reports on the web outside of the routine weekly publication schedule. Reports published electronically or updates of those reports will be included in a printed issue of MMWR. Reports published electronically will be available on this page until they are included in a print issue. MMWR editorial policies are followed in the production of these reports. Submissions of reports for routine or emergent publication in MMWR should be sent to email@example.com.
February 7, 2017 / Vol. 66 / Early Release
- Vital Signs: Noise-Induced Hearing Loss Among Adults — United States 2011–2012
- Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices Recommended Immunization Schedule for Children and Adolescents Aged 18 Years or Younger — United States, 2017
- Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices Recommended Immunization Schedule for Adults Aged 19 Years or Older — United States, 2017
*Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 is needed to view the PDF files downloaded from this site. Click here to download a copy of the Adobe reader for your platform.
- Page last reviewed: February 7, 2017
- Page last updated: February 7, 2017
- Content source: