The following articles are either authored or co-authored by members of the Office of Minority Health and Health Equity’s scientific staff and other CDC staff:
- Prevalence and Cardiovascular Health Impact of Family History of Premature Heart Disease in the United States.external icon National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2007-2014. Published July 2019. Ramal Moonesinghe, Quanhe Yang, Zefeng Zhang, and Muin J. Khoury.
- Genomics and Precision Health Blog. “Precision Health Tools and… Increased Health Disparities?” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Scott Bowen, Ramal Moonesinghe, and George A Mensah.
- Opioid-Related Diagnoses and Concurrent Claims for HIV, HBV, or HCV among Medicare Beneficiariesexternal icon. Published October 2019. Man-Huei Chang, Ramal Moonesinghe, Lyna Z. Schieber, and Benedict I Truman.
- Opioid Abuse or Dependence Increased the Odds for HIV and Viral Hepatitis Infections among Medicare Beneficiaries.external icon APHA Abstract. November 2019. Man-Huei Chang, Ramal Moonesinghe, Lyna Z. Schieber, and Benedict I Truman.
- Social Determinants of Health: Implications for Minority Health, Women’s Health, and for Initiatives to Advance Health Equity in Rural Areasexternal icon. APHA Abstract. November 2019. Ana Penman-Aguilar, Karen Bouye, Denise Carty, Jeffrey Hall, and Pattie Tucker.
- Addressing Social Determinants of Health and Health Equity among Rural Communities.external icon APHA Abstract. November 2019. Karen Bouye, and Jeffrey Hall.
- Minority Health, Social Determinants of Health, and Health Equity Through the Lens of Placeexternal icon. APHA Abstract. November 2019. Jeffrey Hall, and Ana Penman-Aguilar.
- Social Determinants of Morbidity and Mortality among African American Women: Toward a Conceptual and Action Framework.external icon APHA Abstract. November 2019. Denise Carty, and Pattie Tucker.
Page last reviewed: April 3, 2020
Content source: Office of Minority Health & Health Equity (OMHHE)