Customer Satisfaction Scores for CDC en Español
CDC en Español 2015 Annual Summary
The American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) scores are based on surveys which release data to CDC on a monthly basis. This allows CDC strategy to be fine-tuned based on in-depth on different segments of our users throughout entire calendar year.
Customer satisfaction with CDC en Español, as measured by ACSI, was 82 (out of 100) for 2015.
The following is a high level summary of the results derived from the questions and responses from our Spanish-speaking/bilingual users.
Survey results (sorted by highest ranking)
Who took the survey?
- Individual interested in health – 21%
- Healthcare provider (physician, nurse, physician’s assistant, nurse practitioner, pharmacist, or other healthcare provider) – 20%
- Educator, teacher or trainer – 14%
- Student – 14%
- Scientist or researcher – 9%
- Public health agency employee or public health professional – 9%
- Safety advisor – 5%
- Other – 3%
- Traveler – 2%
- Emergency responder – 1%
- Business manager – 1%
- Journalist or member of the media – 1%
- CDC Employee, staff – 1%
Were they able to find what they were looking for?
- Yes – 58%
- Partially – 29%
- No, I’m still looking on the CDC site – 7%
- No, I’m going to look on another website – 6%
Most popular topics users are interested in researching (top 3)
- Diseases and Conditions
- Healthy Living
- Workplace Health
How are they planning to use the information? (top 3)
- For an educational institution or teaching purposes
- For a physician’s office/hospital
- For a business / workplace
Top/preferred channels (top 3)
- E-mail updates
- Page last reviewed: February 24, 2016
- Page last updated: February 24, 2016
- Content Source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media