Newsroom Formatted Articles
Mat releases (also known as matte releases or formatted releases) are formatted, ready-to-print articles that are free to use in any publication. CDC′s Formatted Release Library has articles on a variety of important health topics.
Please call (404) 639-3286 or e-mail email@example.com with the title of the mat release you would like to use and the name of your publication. We will get back to you within one business day with a watermark-free copy.
Remember to check back for new articles or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to get on our distribution list and receive updates when articles are added.
New Formatted Articles
- Preventing Cancer for CDC – and for Me
- Heading out on spring break soon? Protect yourself and your family from Zika
- First Look: U.S. Youth and Seizures
- Prevention Effectiveness Fellows Help CDC Build Strength in Economics and Decision Sciences
- Travel Essential: Measles Vaccination
- Are you 50? Time to get tested and prevent colorectal cancer
- You can prevent cervical cancer
- Parents: Learn the Facts about Enterovirus D68
- Healthy community design toolkit
- Healthy Vision: Take care of your eyes!
- CDC Continues Tips From Former Smokers Campaign
- Building on a Public Health Achievement: Folic Acid
- Preventing Infant Deaths from Congenital Heart Defects
- Turtles and other reptiles are risky pets
- Protect your children from environmental hazards
- Simple Steps to Reduce Fall Risks
- Warm Weather Is Here: It’s Time to Protect Against Ticks
- Obesity is Common, Serious, and Costly
- New CDC Program Created To Help Cancer Patients Prevent Infections
- Got Raw Milk? Don’t Drink It!
- CDC: Decades of saving lives and protecting people
- Got Diabetes? Get Your Flu Vaccine During National Diabetes Month
- Diabetes Among American Indians and Alaska Natives
- Preventing Flu on Cruise Ships: Flu Vaccination and Every Day Preventive Actions
- Coronary Heart Disease: A Burden for American Indians and Alaska Natives
- The High Price of Excessive Alcohol Consumption
- Teen Sleep Habits; What Should You Do?
- CDC: Why we do what we do
Formatted Article Topics
- Page last reviewed: July 25, 2012
- Page last updated: July 24, 2014
- Content source: