HHS/CDC/CMS Update on Public Health Emergencies
For Immediate Release: Monday, December 4, 2017, 11:00 a.m. ET
Contact: Media Relations
On Monday, December 4, Health and Human Services Acting Secretary Eric Hargan will travel to Atlanta, Georgia, where he will meet with CDC Director Brenda Fitzgerald, M.D., and CMS Administrator Seema Verma to discuss departmental response to ongoing public health emergencies. Following the meeting, Acting Secretary Hargan and Administrator Verma will join Dr. Fitzgerald for a press conference.
Acting Secretary Hargan, Dr. Fitzgerald and Administrator Verma to issue formal remarks at CDC headquarters
Monday, December 4, 2017
1600 Clifton Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30329
HHS Acting Secretary Eric Hargan
CDC Director Brenda Fitzgerald, M.D.
CMS Administrator Seema Verma
Credentialed media are invited to join Acting Secretary Hargan, Dr. Fitzgerald, and Administrator Verma for a press conference and brief Q&A.
*All time is local, ET
- 10:30am-11:00am: Media call time and pre-set for cameras participating in the photo and b-roll opportunity.
- 10:30am-11:00am: Media call time and pre-set for video cameras, tripods, and satellite trucks covering the press conference.
- 11:00am-11:20am: Acting Secretary Hargan, Dr. Fitzgerald and Administrator Verma deliver remarks to attendees.
Media RSVP: Media interested in attending the press conference in person must RSVP to CDC Media Relations at 404-639-3286 or email@example.com (include in the subject line: Public Health Emergency Briefing Update by 9:00am ET on Monday, Dec. 4, 2017, with the below information. At the event site, you will be required to present your press credentials and you must be a U.S. citizen.
Position (Camera, still photographer, reporter):
Cell Phone Number:
*Please note if you are arriving with a satellite truck.
Media may also watch the press conference remotely. It will be broadcast live at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/VWBXKBR8af4.
- Page last reviewed: December 4, 2017
- Page last updated: December 4, 2017
- Content source: