- Administration Announces $200 million from CDC to Jurisdictions for COVID-19 Vaccine Preparedness Wednesday, September 23, 2020
- New CDC data finds adult obesity is increasing Thursday, September 17, 2020
- CDC Releases Indicators for Dynamic School Decision-Making Tuesday, September 15, 2020
- CDC awards $7 million for pilot project to reduce chronic disease by advancing health equity Friday, September 11, 2020
- Federal Government Adjusts COVID-19 Entry Strategy for International Air Passengers Wednesday, September 9, 2020
- Youth e-cigarette use is down, but 3.6 million still use e-cigarettes Wednesday, September 9, 2020
- Investigation Update On Peaches Thursday, August 27, 2020
- CDC’s Tips® campaign led 1 million U.S. adults to quit smoking during 2012–2018 Thursday, August 27, 2020
CDC is responding to the novel coronavirus outbreak.
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to COVID-19.
If you are sick with COVID-19 or suspect you are infected, take steps to help prevent the disease from spreading.
Protect yourself and your community from getting and spreading COVID-19.
People at any age with certain underlying medical conditions are at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
Sign up for email updates related to CDC news and events.