- Joint Statement from the Census Bureau and Centers for Disease Control on Conducting 2020 Census Non-Response Follow-Up Interviews Monday, August 10, 2020
- Hear Her: CDC Campaign Highlights Warning Signs of Pregnancy-Related Deaths Monday, August 10, 2020
- Nootkatone Now Registered by EPA Monday, August 10, 2020
- Investigation Update on Salmonella Friday, August 7, 2020
- CDC Presents Inaugural Award for Advancements in Health Equity to Oregon's Lessie Williams Wednesday, August 5, 2020
- CDC Expects 2020 Outbreak of Life-Threatening Acute Flaccid Myelitis Transcript Tuesday, August 4, 2020
- CDC Expects 2020 Outbreak of Life-Threatening Acute Flaccid Myelitis Tuesday, August 4, 2020
- CDC Telebriefing: New Vital Signs Report Tuesday, August 4, 2020
CDC is responding to the novel coronavirus outbreak.
The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to COVID-19.
If you are sick with COVID-19 or suspect you are infected, take steps to help prevent the disease from spreading.
Protect yourself and your community from getting and spreading COVID-19.
People at any age with certain underlying medical conditions are at increased risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
Sign up for email updates related to CDC news and events.