- Electronic nicotine delivery system use among U.S. adults, 2014
Caraballo RS, Jamal A, Nguyen KH, Kuiper NM, Arrazola RA.
Am J Prev Med. 2015 Nov 20.
- Contextual predictors of injection drug use among black adolescents and adults in US metropolitan areas, 1993-2007
Cooper HL, West B, Linton S, Hunter-Jones J, Zlotorzynska M, Stall R, Wolfe ME, Williams L, Hall HI, Cleland C, Tempalski B, Friedman SR.
Am J Public Health. 2015 Dec 21:e1-e10.
- National and state attitudes of US adults toward tobacco-free school grounds, 2009-2010
Kruger J, Patel R, Kegler MC, Brener ND, King BA.
Prev Chronic Dis. 2015 ;12:E229.
- Trends in opioid analgesic-prescribing rates by specialty, U.S., 2007-2012
Levy B, Paulozzi L, Mack KA, Jones CM.
Am J Prev Med. 2015 Sep;49(3):409-13.
- Increasing the dose of television advertising in a national antismoking media campaign: results from a randomised field trial
McAfee T, Davis KC, Shafer P, Patel D, Alexander R, Bunnell R.
Tob Control. 2015 Dec 16.
- Postpartum smoking relapse after quitting during pregnancy: Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System, 2000-2011
Rockhill KM, Tong VT, Farr SL, Robbins CL, D'Angelo DV, England LJ.
J Womens Health (Larchmt). 2015 Dec 30.
- Increases in drug and opioid overdose deaths - United States, 2000-2014
Rudd RA, Aleshire N, Zibbell JE, Gladden RM.
MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2016 ;64(50-51):1378-82.
- Urinary concentrations of PAH and VOC metabolites in marijuana users
Wei B, Alwis KU, Li Z, Wang L, Valentin-Blasini L, Sosnoff CS, Xia Y, Conway KP, Blount BC.
Environ Int. 2015 Dec 12;88:1-8.
- Page last reviewed: January 15, 2016
- Page last updated: January 15, 2016
- Content source: