- Does digital ad exposure influence information-seeking behavior online? Evidence From the 2012 Tips From Former Smokers national tobacco prevention campaign
Kim A, Hansen H, Duke J, Davis K, Alexander R, Rowland A, Mitchko J.
J Med Internet Res. 2016 ;18(3):e64.
- New product marketing blurs the line between nicotine replacement therapy and smokeless tobacco products
Kostygina G, England L, Ling P.
Am J Public Health. 2016 Apr 14:e1-e4.
- Association between media dose, ad tagging, and changes in web traffic for a national tobacco education campaign: A market-level longitudinal study
Shafer PR, Davis KC, Patel D, Rodes R, Beistle D.
J Med Internet Res. 2016 ;18(2):e39.
- Preventing tobacco epidemic in LMICs with low tobacco use - using Nigeria GATS to review WHO MPOWER tobacco indicators and prevention strategies
Mbulo L, Ogbonna N, Olarewaju I, Musa E, Salandy S, Ramanandraibe N, Palipudi K.
Prev Med. 2016 Apr 13.
- Page last reviewed: May 6, 2016
- Page last updated: May 6, 2016
- Content source: