Chronic Diseases and Conditions
- Change in provider beliefs regarding cervical cancer screening intervals after an educational intervention
Benard VB, Greek A, Roland KB, Hawkins NA, Lin L, Saraiya M.
J Womens Health (Larchmt). 2016 Apr 20.
- What predicts an advanced-stage diagnosis of breast cancer? Sorting out the influence of method of detection, access to care, and biologic factors
Lipscomb J, Fleming ST, Trentham-Dietz A, Kimmick G, Wu XC, Morris CR, Zhang K, Smith RA, Anderson RT, Sabatino SA.
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2016 Jan 27.
- About one-half of adults with active epilepsy and seizures have annual family incomes under $25,000: The 2010 and 2013 US National Health Interview Surveys
US Centers For Disease Control and Prevention Epilepsy Program.
Epilepsy Behav. 2016 Mar 31;58:33-34.
- Page last reviewed: May 6, 2016
- Page last updated: May 6, 2016
- Content source: