|Date/Time||Course Title||Application Deadline|
|Jan 12, 2017||New HIV Testing Technologies: Implications for Your Laboratory|
|Jan 23-27, 2017||Standardized Subtyping of Foodborne Bacterial Pathogens by Pulsed-field Gel Electrophoresis (PFGE)|
|Feb 13-17, 2017||Standardized Subtyping of Foodborne Bacterial Pathogens by Pulsed-field Gel Electrophoresis (PFGE)|
|March 7-10, 2017||Algorithms in Diagnostic Molecular Parasitology||01/05/2017|
|March 15, 2017||Candida auris: An Emerging Multidrug-Resistant Yeast|
|March 27-31, 2017||Diagnostic Mycobacteriology|
|April 12, 2017||Trichomoniasis: Diagnosis, Treatment, and Drug Resistance|
|May 1-5, 2017||16S rRNA Sequence Based Bacterial Identification (MicrobeNet)|
|May 15-19, 2017||Laboratory Identification of Emerging Pathogenic Molds – An Advanced Course|
|June 29, 2017||Morphological Diagnosis of Human Entamoeba Species||06/22/2017|
|June 29, 2017||Laboratories, Emergencies, and the Law: How Our Legal System Impacts Labs During Emergency Response|
Live Training Catalog
This Calendar announces current and upcoming CDC Laboratory Training closing deadlines. If you would like to submit an event for consideration, please send a request to our e-mail at email@example.com. The event should be Lab Training related and attendance should be open to all (regional, national).
The following upcoming live courses are now open for registration. If you are unable to attend this live event, the course will be available as an archived edition 2-3 weeks after the event.
Updated June 9, 2017
- June 29, 2017: Morphological Diagnosis of Human Entamoeba Species – Webinar
- June 29, 2017: Laboratories, Emergencies, and the Law: How Our Legal System Impacts Labs During Emergency Response – Webinar
- What is CDC TRAIN?
- I'm having trouble with TRAIN. Who do I talk to about this?
- How do I register for a FREE account on CDC TRAIN?
- How, and why should I add CDC Laboratory Training to my TRAIN account as a provider?
- How do I register for a course or event?
- What equipment do I need to participate in a live webinar from CDC?
- Where do the live workshops take place?
- Who can sign up for live workshops at CDC?
- Who decides if I am eligible for a live workshop?
- What normally happens at a live workshop?
- I have a great idea for a course that I'd like to see. How do I get you that idea?
- Page last reviewed: August 4, 2016
- Page last updated: August 4, 2016
- Content source: