If you have any questions about courses CDC Laboratory Training provides, technical issues with those courses, or just have some questions for us, please fill out the form below or give us a call.
CDC Lab Training
2400 Century Center Pkwy, NE
Atlanta, GA 30345
Web Site Technical Issues
For Web site technical issues (i.e. dead links or a page doesn’t load) please send a message to the firstname.lastname@example.org address. If you have non-technical questions, concerns or suggestions please contact us using the form below.
Report an Accessibility Problem
If you would like to report an accessibility problem with the CDC Web site, please visit http://www.cdc.gov/accessibility.
- CDC's website provides health information for your general knowledge.
- Concerns about a medical condition, either your own or that of a family member, should always be addressed to your primary health care professional for advice and care appropriate to your specific medical needs.
- CDC does not recommend self-diagnosis or self-management of health problems that should be attended to by health care professionals.
The following upcoming live courses are now open for registration. If you are unable to attend this live event, the course will be available as an archived edition 2-3 weeks after the event.
Updated December 7, 2016
- December 14, 2016: The National Syndromic Surveillance Program’s (NSSP) New BioSense Platform - Webinar
- January 12, 2017: New HIV Testing Technologies: Implications for Your Laboratory - Webinar
- What is CDC TRAIN?
- I'm having trouble with TRAIN. Who do I talk to about this?
- How do I register for a FREE account on CDC TRAIN?
- How, and why should I add CDC Laboratory Training to my TRAIN account as a provider?
- How do I register for a course or event?
- What equipment do I need to participate in a live webinar from CDC?
- Where do the live workshops take place?
- Who can sign up for live workshops at CDC?
- Who decides if I am eligible for a live workshop?
- What normally happens at a live workshop?
- I have a great idea for a course that I'd like to see. How do I get you that idea?
- Page last reviewed: May 3, 2016
- Page last updated: May 3, 2016
- Content source: