If you have any questions about courses CDC Laboratory Training provides, technical issues with those courses, or just have some questions for us, please fill out the form below or give us a call.
CDC Lab Training
2400 Century Center Pkwy, NE
Atlanta, GA 30345
Web Site Technical Issues
For Web site technical issues (i.e. dead links or a page doesn’t load) please send a message to the email@example.com address. If you have non-technical questions, concerns or suggestions please contact us using the form below.
Report an Accessibility Problem
If you would like to report an accessibility problem with the CDC Web site, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/accessibility.
- CDC’s website provides health information for your general knowledge.
- Concerns about a medical condition, either your own or that of a family member, should always be addressed to your primary health care professional for advice and care appropriate to your specific medical needs.
- CDC does not recommend self-diagnosis or self-management of health problems that should be attended to by health care professionals.
Sign-up now for the opportunity to attend live CDC webinars and workshops before the registration date expires.
Click here for a current schedule of eLearning courses, educational videos, and webinars.
Have a question about how CDC Train works? Need help with a course, or just have a question?
- Page last reviewed: June 14, 2016
- Page last updated: June 14, 2016
- Content source: