Laboratory Training Courses
- Curriculum – Basic Microbiology
- Methods of Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing Educational Resource (MASTER)
- Curriculum – Biological Terrorism Training for Sentinel Laboratories
- Core Microbiology Skills
- Good Laboratory Practices for Molecular Genetics Testing
- Packing and Shipping Division 6.2 Materials
- Rapid Prostate Specific Antigen Testing for Detecting Semen Exposure
- BT Rule Out or Refer: Virtual Knowledge Exercise
- Brain-Eating Amoebas – Challenges in Diagnosis and Treatment
- Surveillance and Detection of Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae
- MALDI – TOF and MicrobeNet: Enhancing the Clinical and Public Health Laboratory
- The National Syndromic Surveillance Program’s (NSSP) New BioSense Platform
- New HIV Testing Technologies: Implications for Your Laboratory
- Candida auris: An Emerging Multidrug-Resistant Yeast
- Trichomoniasis: Diagnosis, Treatment, and Drug Resistance
- Morphological Diagnosis of Human Entamoeba Species
- Laboratories, Emergencies, and the Law: How Our Legal System Impacts Labs During Emergency Response
- Algorithms in Diagnostic Molecular Parasitology
- Diagnostic Parasitology I: Intestinal Organisms & Arthropods
- Diagnostic Parasitology II: Blood borne & Tissue Parasites
- Laboratory Methods for Detecting Rabies Virus
- Laboratory Identification of Emerging Pathogenic Molds – Basic Course
- Laboratory Identification of Emerging Pathogenic Molds – Advanced Course
- Influenza Detection and Subtyping: CDC Flu rRT-PCR Dx Panel
- Hepatitis C Diagnostics
The following upcoming live courses are now open for registration. If you are unable to attend this live event, the course will be available as an archived edition 2-3 weeks after the event.
Updated June 9, 2017
- June 29, 2017: Morphological Diagnosis of Human Entamoeba Species – Webinar
- June 29, 2017: Laboratories, Emergencies, and the Law: How Our Legal System Impacts Labs During Emergency Response – Webinar
- What is CDC TRAIN?
- I'm having trouble with TRAIN. Who do I talk to about this?
- How do I register for a FREE account on CDC TRAIN?
- How, and why should I add CDC Laboratory Training to my TRAIN account as a provider?
- How do I register for a course or event?
- What equipment do I need to participate in a live webinar from CDC?
- Where do the live workshops take place?
- Who can sign up for live workshops at CDC?
- Who decides if I am eligible for a live workshop?
- What normally happens at a live workshop?
- I have a great idea for a course that I'd like to see. How do I get you that idea?
- Page last reviewed: August 10, 2016
- Page last updated: August 10, 2016
- Content source: