CRMLN: List of Certified Manufacturers
Certified manufactures meet CDC’s analytical performance criteria and, and therefore are considered CDC-certified. Certificates are issued by CDC for each analytical system evaluated. The date used on the certificate as the “Date of Comparison” indicates when data is analyzed at the CRMLN member laboratory. Certificates for manufacturers expire two years after the “date of comparison”.
Lists of Certified Manufacturers
- Analytical Systems Certified for Total Cholesterol [PDF – 1 MB]
- Analytical Systems Certified for HDL Cholesterol [PDF – 846 KB]
- Analytical Systems Certified for LDL Cholesterol [PDF – 810 KB]
Use of trade names is for identification only and does not constitute endorsement by the CDC or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Page last reviewed: July 6, 2017
- Page last updated: November 17, 2017
- Content source: