CRMLN: List of Certified Manufacturers
Certified manufactures meet CDC’s analytical performance criteria and, and therefore are considered CDC-certified. Certificates are issued by CDC for each analytical system evaluated. The date used on the certificate as the “Date of Comparison” indicates when data is analyzed at the CRMLN member laboratory. Certificates for manufacturers expire two years after the “date of comparison”.
Lists of Certified Manufacturers
- List of Analytical Systems and Reagents Certified for Total Cholesterol (TC) [PDF – 951 KB]
- List of Analytical Systems and Reagents Certified for HDLC Cholesterol [PDF – 656 KB]
- List of Analytical Systems and Reagents Certified for LDLC Cholesterol [PDF – 727 KB]
Use of trade names is for identification only and does not constitute endorsement by the CDC or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Page last reviewed: July 6, 2017
- Page last updated: July 27, 2018
- Content source: