CDC is Hiring a Chief Information Security Officer
Your Executive Career Awaits You at CDC
Chief Information Security Officer
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Office of the Chief Information Officer
US citizens may apply.
As member of the Senior Executive Service (SES), you will influence the direction of innovation and transformation of the federal government and lead the next generation of public servants. Learn moreexternal icon.
As Chief Information Security Officer, you will be responsible for leading CDC’s comprehensive cybersecurity and privacy program. This means balancing policy, risk, science, and practice to ensure and advance mission and business integrity while effectively ensuring assets, infrastructure, systems and processes are protected in an ever changing digital ecosystem.
- Senior Executive Service membership
- Competitive pay
- Paid holiday, vacation, and sick time off
- Health insurance
- Support services and resources
- Valuable career skill development and on-the-job training
- Membership in the Senior Executive Service, one of the most elite groups in the federal and private sectors combined
- Recognition as an executive of the federal government and the CDC, the nation’s leading public health agency
- Unique executive leadership assignments that provide diverse leadership and public health experiences and the opportunity to demonstrate competencies in a wide variety of settings
- Opportunities to work with world experts and access some of the best resources
I’m John Jones, lead IT specialist for the Division of Vector-Borne Diseases in Fort Collins, Colorado.
I use my IT expertise to keep Americans healthy. Here’s my storyexternal icon.