WISQARS™ Fatal Injury Mapping Help Menu
Table of Contents
- Fatal Injury Mapping – Overview
This section provides an overview of Web-based Injury Statistics Query and Reporting System (WISQARSTM) Fatal Injury Mapping.
- Data Selection and Mapping Options
This section describes the options for selecting and mapping data. It also describes the options for saving map images, exporting map data, and printing maps.
- Statistical and Mapping Methods for Rates
This section describes the statistical methods used for calculating and mapping injury death rates.
- Data Sources
This section describes the data sources used for calculating injury death rates.
- Frequently Asked Questions
This section provides answers to common questions about WISQARSTM Fatal Injury Mapping.
This section lists the references appearing in this help file.
- Page last reviewed: October 3, 2016
- Page last updated: December 7, 2016
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control