Injury Center RSS Feed
What is RSS?
RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication. It's an easy way for you to keep up with news and information that's important to you, and helps you avoid the conventional methods of browsing or searching for information on websites. The content you want can be delivered directly to you on your iGoogle page, Yahoo page, or other personalized site without cluttering your inbox with e-mail messages.
How do you add an RSS feed from this site?
To view this site's feeds in your RSS news reader, complete the following steps:
1. Copy the URL of the feed: http://www2c.cdc.gov/podcasts/createrss.asp?t=r&c=295
2. Following the instructions of your particular news reader, paste the URL into your reader.
- Page last reviewed: September 3, 2010
- Page last updated: August 13, 2014
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Injury Prevention and Control