Extramural Research Resources
The Extramural Research Program Office oversees funding opportunities for NCIPC and NCEH/ATSDR.
- CDC’s Injury Center Research Prioritiespdf icon describes the Injury Center’s research needs and priorities.
- Grants.govexternal icon is your source to FIND and APPLY for federal grants.
- Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS) Grants/Funding pageexternal icon. HHS and other federal agencies provide grants, benefit programs for individuals and families, loans, and contracting opportunities.
- Grants Life Cycle Overview. The Grants Life Cycle has three major stages: pre-award, award, and post-award. The applicant / recipient and awarding agency have unique roles in each stage. The duration of an award may vary depending on the nature of the project. General descriptions of each stage are provided.
- Frequently Asked Questions for Applying for Grants.