Injection Safety Meetings Hosted by CDC
CDC has hosted a number of meetings to engage partners interested in injection safety. Meeting summaries are available in the links below.
- Injection Safety: Insurance Stakeholders Meeting – December 15, 2011
- Public Health Collaboration Models for Infection Prevention in Licensed Healthcare Settings: A Focus on Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs) – October 20, 2010
- Safety by Design: Innovative Approaches for Safe Injections – May 2010
- Sticking with Safety: Eliminating Bloodborne Pathogen Risks during Blood Glucose Monitoring – May 2010
- Injection Safety Stakeholder Meeting – December 2009
Page last reviewed: May 21, 2010