Project Firstline Facilitator Toolkit
Facilitators play a crucial role in the Project Firstline infection control training collaborative. The resources and strategies below are designed to support facilitators as they deliver training sessions and help audiences build a culture of providing safer, higher-quality care.
- Project Firstline Facilitator Toolkit Guide pdf icon[PDF – 22 Pages]
- Inside Infection Control Participant Booklet pdf icon[PDF – 18 Pages]
- Project Firstline is for You Poster pdf icon[PDF – 1 Page]
The sample materials are presented in sequence; however, you may mix and match content to meet participant needs.
- Topic One: The Concept of Infection Control (Session Plan) pdf icon[PDF – 25 Pages]
- Topic Two: The Basic Science of Viruses (Session Plan) pdf icon[PDF – 31 Pages]
- Topic Three: How Respiratory Droplets Spread COVID-19 (Session Plan) pdf icon[PDF – 27 Pages]
- Topic Four: How Viruses Spread from Surfaces to People (Session Plan) pdf icon[PDF – 26 Pages]
- Topic Five: How COVID-19 Spreads: A Review (Session Plan) pdf icon[PDF – 26 Pages]