Project Firstline is committed to creating resources that help frontline healthcare workers understand and confidently apply the infection control principles and protocols necessary to protect themselves, their facility, their family, and their community.
Download our graphics to use on social media channels, in trainings, or in other infection control resources.
Check out these videos to learn the basic ideas behind infection control, how they work to prevent COVID-19, and how using infection control actions while you’re at work can protect you, your patients, your coworkers and your community.
We have the power to stop infections together. Help us make sure all frontline healthcare workers know about Project Firstline by posting a button to your website, blog, or social media page.
At Project Firstline, we believe that partnerships bring greater impact. Our partners regularly host events, create tools and publish resources to support frontline healthcare workers apply infection control actions correctly, every day.
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Pediatrics on Call Podcast, “COVID-19 Special with Dr. Michael Bell”external icon
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Pediatrics on Call Podcast, “COVID Q&A with the CDC’s Dr. Michael Bell”external icon
- American Hospital Association Center for Health Innovation, “Providing Safe Care to COVID-19 Patients in Various Settings”media iconexternal icon
- American Medical Association webinar series: Project Firstline–CDC’s new national training collaborative for infection controlexternal icon
- American Nurses Association, On-the-Go Resourcesexternal icon
- Inside Infection Control Videos can also be viewed with subtitles in Bengali, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Hmong, Samoan, and Tonganexternal icon