How to Submit Permit Applications
Submitting by email is your quickest option. To open the online permit, you must first download Acrobat Reader from Adobe. For Windows, Mac, and other operating systems, save the completed application on your computer and send as an attachment to CDCanimalimports@cdc.gov from your own email account.
For email submissions, you will receive an automatic email receipt.
Or FAX your application to 404-471-8552.
We highly recommend emailing instead of faxing. Hand-written and scanned applications can delay the process. Often information is missing or is hard to read. If you must FAX,
- use a cover sheet with your phone number and email information where we can reach you if necessary.
- print information in capital letters. If your application isn’t clear, we can’t submit a permit.
- make sure all required information is included.
Mailing your permit application is the slowest option, because mail takes time and it goes through central CDC mail before reaching the team that processes your application. Mail your application to
Quarantine and Border Health Services Branch
Division of Global Migration and Quarantine
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Road, Mail-Stop E-28
Atlanta, GA 30329
If you are having trouble filling out your application, email CDCanimalimports@cdc.gov, so we can help you.
- Page last reviewed: October 12, 2017
- Page last updated: October 12, 2017
- Content source: