3 Things Parents Need to Know about Preventing Cancers – Infographic
- Read text equivalent
- Learn more about human papillomavirus (HPV)
- Read about Which Vaccines Do Preteens and Teens Need, and When
- Review HPV Vaccine – Questions & Answers
- Print this infographic [1.14 MB, 1 page]
HPV vaccination is the best way to prevent many types of cancer; it is reducing HPV disease and is recommended for ages 11 and 12.
HPV vaccination is recommended at ages 11 or 12.
HPV vaccination is reducing HPV disease.
[image of 1 male and 2 female preteens pointing to sign that reads “3 things parents need to know about preventing cancer”]
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page last reviewed: July 30, 2015
- Page last updated: July 30, 2015
- Content source: