Tools and Materials for Your Office
Utilizing CDC’s HPV resources in your offices, on your webpages, and in your community can be a great way to inform parents about the importance of HPV vaccination. With a focus on cancer prevention, the following resources help parents understand that HPV vaccine can help protect their children from the types of cancers and pre-cancers that come from HPV infection. Here are some simple suggestions on how you can use the resources below.
Take Action By:
- Displaying free CDC resources including patient videos, posters, flyers, and PSAs in your waiting room and on your website.
- Using prepared scripts to record phone hold-line messages or appointment reminders.
- Signing up to receive CDC’s #PreteenVax newsletter and listening in on our monthly webinars by emailing email@example.com.
- Page last reviewed: March 10, 2017
- Page last updated: March 10, 2017
- Content source: