On This Page
- STD Treatment Guidelines
- Cervical Cancer Screening with the HPV Test and the Pap Test in Women Ages 30 and Older Cdc-pdf[24 pages]
HPV 2013 Public Health Grand Rounds – Reducing the Burden of HPV-associated Cancers and Disease through Vaccination in the US- View Recording (February 19, 2013)
- MMWR on Reducing the Burden of HPV-Associated Cancer and Disease (January 31, 2014)
- HPV Vaccine Information for Clinicians Cdc-pdf[4 pages] – Fact Sheet
- HPV Vaccine Now Recommended for Boys and Young MenExternal – Medscape CDC Expert Commentary featuring Eileen F. Dunne, MD, MPH
- Self-Study STD Modules for Clinicians – Includes HPV web-based educational module from CDC.
- Condom Effectiveness
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) ACIP Vaccine Recommendations
- MMWR on ACIP recommendations for HPV (August 29, 2014)
- MMWR on HPV vaccination coverage and post-licensure vaccine safety monitoring (July 25, 2014)
- Ready to Use STD Curriculum – Curriculum modules for clinical educators on seven different STD topics, including HPV from CDC.
- You Are The Key to HPV Cancer Prevention web-on-demand video—Presentation on up-to-date information on HPV infection/disease, HPV vaccine, and ways to successfully communicate with patients and their parents about HPV vaccination. (CE credit is available.)
- Communicating Safety and Efficacy of HPV Vaccine to Parents and PreadolescentsExternal – CME activity aimed at educating providers on communication techniques regarding the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Framing the Conversation With Parents About the HPV VaccineExternal – CME activity to educate clinicians on the importance of the human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine for children approaching adolescence and to provide strategies to educate parents about the importance of the vaccine for their child’s well-being.
- HPV in Our Midst: Understanding the Problem and Having the ConversationExternal – CME activity to enhance understanding of human papillomavirus (HPV) infection and facilitate uptake of HPV vaccine.
- Recommending HPV Vaccine SuccessfullyExternal – Part of the CDC Expert Commentary Series on Medscape.
- Request “Understanding the Burden of HPV-Related Cancers” presentation by email—Comprehensive presentation on HPV-related cancers that can be customized for your audience.
- HPV-Associated Cancer Statistics
STD Surveillance 2013 – Human Papillomavirus (December 16, 2014)
- Human Papillomavirus—Cervicovaginal Prevalence of High-risk and Low-risk Types Among Women Aged 14-59 Years by Age Group, National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2003–2006 (Figure 47)
- Human Papillomavirus—Cervicovaginal Prevalence of Types 6, 11, 16, and 18 Among Women Aged 14-59 Years by Age Group and Time Period, National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, 2003–2006 and 2007-2010 (Figure 48)
- Genital Warts – Initial visits to physicians’ offices: United States, 1966–2013 (Figure 49)
- Genital Warts—Prevalence Among STD Clinic Patients by Sex, Sex of Partners, and Year, STD Surveillance Network (SSuN), 2010-2013 (Figure 51)
- National Immunization Survey (NIS)-Teen: Teen vaccination coverage including HPV vaccine coverage data for 2013
- Incidence, Prevalence, and Cost of Sexually Transmitted Infections in the United States Cdc-pdf[1.57 MB, 4 pages]
Page last reviewed: January 23, 2015