Materials to Give Parents
Providing educational resources to parents will help them understand the importance of vaccinating their children and answer many of their questions about vaccination. Here are some simple suggestions on how you can use the resources below.
Take Action By:
- Sending a letter home to parents when their child turns 10 to inform them of the vaccines that their child will need at their next visit.
- Sharing one of the following factsheets about HPV vaccine for parents who want more information.
- Understanding that parents may have questions about vaccine and only need to be reassured that it is safe, effective, and long lasting.
- Page last reviewed: March 10, 2017
- Page last updated: January 25, 2018
- Content source: