Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Behavioral and Clinical Characteristics of Persons with Diagnosed HIV Infection—Medical Monitoring Project, United States 2020 Cycle (June 2020–May 2021). HIV Surveillance Special Report 29.
Beer L, Tie Y, Weiser J, Shouse RL. Nonadherence to Any Prescribed Medication Due to Costs Among Adults with HIV Infection — United States, 2016–2017. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2019;68:1129–1133. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15585/mmwr.mm6849a1
- Kota K, Luo Q, Beer L, Dasgupta S, McCree D. Stigma, Discrimination, and Mental Health Outcomes among Transgender Women with Diagnosed HIV Infection in the United States, 2015-2018. American Public Health Association Annual Meeting and Expo; Denver, CO. 2021.
- Luna-Gierke R, Luo Q, Tie Y, Yuan X, Beer L, Dasgupta S. Inability to Pay Medical Bills among Adults with Diagnosed HIV—United States, 2017-2019. Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists Conference; Virtual format. 2021.
- Desamu-Thorpe R, Beer L, Chowdhury P. Influenza vaccination among US adults with diagnosed HIV—2018. Adherence Conference; Virtual format. 2021.
- Beer L, Tie Y, McCree DH, Demeke HB, Marcus R, Padilla M, Khalil G, Shouse RL. HIV Stigma among a National Probability Sample of Adults with Diagnosed HIV-United States, 2018-2019. AIDS Behav. 2021.
- Dasgupta S, Tie Y, Beer L, Fagan J, Weiser J. Barriers to HIV Care by Viral Suppression Status among US Adults with HIV: Findings from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Medical Monitoring Project. J Assoc Nurses AIDS Care. 2021.
- Dasgupta S, Tie Y, Beer L, Weiser J. Unmet Needs for Ancillary Care Services Are Associated with HIV Clinical Outcomes among Adults with Diagnosed HIV. AIDS Care. 2021:1-9.
- Lemons-Lyn AB, Baugher AR, Dasgupta S, Fagan JL, Smith SG, Shouse RL. Intimate Partner Violence Experienced by Adults with Diagnosed HIV in the U.S. Am J Prev Med. 2021;60(6):747-56.
- Marcus R, Tie Y, Dasgupta S, Beer L, Padilla M, Fagan J, Prejean J. Characteristics of Adults with Diagnosed HIV Who Experienced Housing Instability: Findings from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Medical Monitoring Project, United States, 2018. J Assoc Nurses AIDS Care. 2021.
- McCree DH, Beer L, Jeffries WLt, Tie Y, Fagan J, Crim SM. Sociodemographic Correlates of Self-Reported Discrimination in HIV Health Care Settings among Persons with Diagnosed HIV in the United States, Medical Monitoring Project, 2018-2019. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2021.
- Menza TW, Hixson LK, Lipira L, Drach L. Social Determinants of Health and Care Outcomes among People with HIV in the United States. Open Forum Infect Dis. 2021;8(7):ofab330.
- Pitasi MA, Beer L, Cha S, Lyons SJ, Hernandez AL, Prejean J, Valleroy LA, Crim SM, Trujillo L, Hardman D, Painter EM, Petty J, Mermin JH, Daskalakis DC, Hall HI. Vital Signs: HIV Infection, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prevention among Gay, Bisexual, and Other Men Who Have Sex with Men – United States, 2010-2019. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep. 2021;70(48):1669-75.
- Sok P, Mgbere O, Pompeii L, Essien EJ. Evaluation of the Sociodemographic, Behavioral and Clinical Influences on Complete Antiretroviral Therapy Adherence among HIV-Infected Adults Receiving Medical Care in Houston, Texas. HIV AIDS (Auckl). 2021;13:539-55.
- Town K, Tie Y, Dasgupta S, Kirkcaldy RD, Crim SM, Weiser J, Bernstein K. Sexually Transmitted Infection Testing among Transgender Women Living with HIV in the United States: Medical Monitoring Project, 2015-2019. Clin Infect Dis. 2021.
- Weiser J, Dempsey A, Mandsager P, Shouse RL. Documenting Successes 30 Years after Passage of the Ryan White Care Act: To the Editor. J Assoc Nurses AIDS Care. 2021.
- Williams R, Brumback B, Cook R, Cook C, Ezenwa M, Lucero R. Prevalence of HIV-Related Stigma in Adults Living with HIV & Disability in Florida, 2015-2016. AIDS Care. 2021:1-8.
- Williams R, Cook R, Brumback B, Cook C, Ezenwa M, Spencer E, Lucero R. The Relationship between Individual Characteristics and HIV-Related Stigma in Adults Living with HIV: Medical Monitoring Project, Florida, 2015-2016. BMC Public Health. 2020;20(1):723.
- Wu K, Tie Y, Dasgupta S, Beer L, Marcus R. Injection and Non-Injection Drug Use among Adults with Diagnosed HIV in the United States, 2015-2018. AIDS Behav. 2021.