DHAP Annual Report
Supporting the National HIV/AIDS Strategy, CDC’S Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention strategy focuses on high-impact prevention. This approach maximizes the effectiveness of current HIV prevention methods, by using combinations of scientifically proven, cost-effective, and scalable interventions targeted to the right populations in the right geographic areas. This methodology promises to greatly increase the impact of HIV prevention efforts including:
- supporting prevention programs,
- tracking the HIV epidemic,
- Supporting prevention research, and
- raising awareness.
DHAP’s Annual Reports discuss the CDC’s progress in HIV prevention nationally.
- Page last reviewed: November 17, 2016
- Page last updated: November 17, 2016
- Content source: Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention, National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention