Shareable Graphics for Healthcare Professionals
Social media posts allow you to easily distribute Hear Her campaign messages and materials to your audience. Use your organization’s social media accounts such as Facebook and Twitter to share important information about preventing pregnancy-related deaths. Below are some graphics from the campaign and tailored posts that you can use to share and promote Hear Her on your social media channels.
For materials intended for patients, and caregivers who support patients, visit the Hear Her campaign.
Here are a few quick tips to help you make the most of your social media posts to promote the Hear Her campaign on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Be sure to keep your posts brief. People are more likely to read short posts than lengthy ones.
- Connect with partners. Ask them to share the posts or promote the content.
- Use the campaign hashtag on Twitter and Instagram to label your message: #HearHer, which allows people to group and sort posts with that hashtag.
- Engage with our social media handles through likes, mentions, and shares.
- Download images that are sized appropriately for Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Send an important message to your Web site visitors and place Hear Her shareable graphics on your pages. Each image is available to download as a jpeg. Code is also available to copy and embed directly into the webpage. The images will link to the Hear Her website where visitors can listen to compelling stories from women about their experiences during or after pregnancy, and learn the urgent maternal warning signs.