The U.S. government website that helps create, maintain, and strengthen effective youth programs. Included are youth facts, funding information, and tools to help assess community assets, generate maps of local and federal resources, search for evidence-based youth programs, and keep up-to-date on the latest, youth-related news.
- HHS Office of Adolescent Health: Think, Act, Grow (TAG)External
A national call to action to improve adolescent health in the United States. TAG calls upon organizations and individuals to prioritize activities that can support the health and healthy development of all of America’s 42 million adolescents.
- National Adolescent Health Information CenterExternal
Health Care & Health Services
- Healthy Students, Promising FuturesCdc-pdfExternal
This toolkit provides state and local action steps and practices to improve school-based health.
- Adolescent Health: Coverage and Access to CareExternal
- FastStats: Adolescent Health
- State School Health Policies DatabaseExternal
National Association of State Boards of Education
Page last reviewed: August 7, 2018