Policy & Recommendations
Water’s many uses for drinking, recreation, sanitation, hygiene, agriculture, industry, and medicine mean that it requires close regulation by policymakers. Below you will find links to various policy documents and related information.
CSTE Healthy Water Position Statements
- Public Health Reporting and National Notification for Waterborne Disease Outbreaks. [PDF - 8 pages] 2009.
- Improving Detection, Investigation, and Reporting of Waterborne Disease Outbreaks. [PDF - 5 pages] 2006.
- Expanding Foodborne and Waterborne Outbreak Reporting to Include Other Enteric Disease Outbreaks. [PDF - 3 pages] 2006.
- Page last reviewed: September 29, 2016
- Page last updated: September 29, 2016
- Content source: