Healthy Water Announcements
This page contains all Healthy Water announcements, organized by date. The most recent announcements are at the top.
To sign up to receive email updates on healthy water topics, enter your email address in the "Get email updates" box on the bottom left side of this page.
September 6, 2012
Healthy Water: New Look, Materials, and Spanish Pages
We have worked over the past several months to spruce up our Healthy Water website . Some changes you will notice include:
- New look. We redesigned and reorganized the site to make it easier to find what you’re looking for across all of our topics (for example, cross-cutting topics like Publications, Data, and Statistics ).
- New materials. You’ll see new resources throughout the site, including:
- New Spanish pages. Visit our new Spanish portal in our Healthy Swimming section. Natación saludable: información en español includes 15 pages of information in Spanish on healthy swimming and preventing recreational water illness.
Are you interested in waterborne pathogens and related diseases? Sign up to receive email updates from our sites on Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Naegleria fowleri, Acanthamoeba, Amebiasis, Balamuthia, Sappinia, and cholera.
To subscribe, visit CDC Email Updates . Once you have logged with your email address or registered, find "Healthy Water" in the list of topics. Click the plus sign next to it to expand the category, and then check the very last box, "Waterborne Pathogens and Diseases." Click "Submit" at the bottom of the page to save your new subscription. Signing up will get you CDC updates for all of these pathogens.
March 22, 2012
New Safe Water System website launched
In honor of World Water Day, CDC is pleased to announce the launch of the newly designed and updated Safe Water System Website .
We hope you find this revised website a useful resource and encourage you to share it with others.
- Page last reviewed: September 29, 2016
- Page last updated: September 29, 2016
- Content source: