State Success Stories across the United States
CDC Healthy Schools supports programs administered by states that focus on:
- improving the well-being of youth through healthy eating,
- physical education and physical activity,
- reducing risk factors associated with childhood obesity, and
- managing chronic health conditions in schools.
Links to state success stories that highlight impact and reach of CDC-funded school health projects can be found in the map below.
Featured State Programs and Initiatives
- Page last reviewed: July 24, 2018
- Page last updated: July 24, 2018, 12:00 AM
- Content source: