Success Stories Across the United States
CDC Healthy Schools supports programs administered by states that focus on:
- Improving the well-being of youth through healthy eating.
- Physical education and physical activity.
- Reducing risk factors associated with childhood obesity.
- Managing chronic health conditions in schools.
Links to state success stories that highlight impact and reach of CDC-funded school health projects can be found in the map below.
Featured State Programs and Initiatives
- Page last reviewed: October 15, 2018
- Page last updated: October 15, 2018, 12:00 AM
- Content source: