Provide a school employee wellness program that includes healthy eating and physical activity services for all school staff members.
School employee wellness programs can improve staff productivity, decrease employee absenteeism, and decrease employee health care costs.
- Gather data and information to determine the nutrition and physical activity needs of school staff members and assess the availability of existing school employee wellness activities and resources.
- Encourage administrative support for and staff involvement in school employee wellness.
- Develop, implement, and evaluate healthy eating and physical activity programs for all school employees.
- School Employee Wellness: A Guide for Protecting the Assets of Our Nation’s Schools
Directors of Health Promotion and Education
|Family & Community||Professional Development|
- Page last reviewed: August 17, 2015
- Page last updated: August 17, 2015
- Content source: