To receive continuing education credit, you must go to CDC’s Training and Continuing Education (TCE) Online system to register for this specific course and submit an evaluation.
1. Go to http://www2a.cdc.gov/TCEonline
2. Log in as a participant (Note: If you are a first-time user of this online system, you will need to log in as
a new participant and create a participant profile).
3. When you receive your reset password by e-mail, log in as a participant and change the password.
4. At Participant Services, click on Search and Register, type a keyword from the course title into the
keyword search, and click View. You can also find the course by typing in the course number. The
course number for this activity is WB2364.
5. Click on the title of your course, select the type of credit or contact hours you want to receive at the
bottom, and click Submit.
6. Verify the demographic information and click Submit at the bottom.
7. Complete the course evaluation.
8. Complete the course posttest (if applicable).
9. At Participant Services, click on Certificates and Transcripts and print your continuing education certificate.
For assistance with the online system, call 1(800)-41-TRAIN Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Eastern Standard Time, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org