Award Terms & Conditions, Federal Regulations and Policies
CDC and grant recipients must comply with all applicable terms and conditions of award, federal laws, regulations, and policies.
Applicable grant terms and conditions, policies and regulations include:
- CDC General Terms and Conditions for Research Awards
- CDC General Terms and Conditions for Non-research Awards
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFRs)
- HHS Grants Policy Statement
- Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act (FFATA)
- Anti-Lobby Restrictions for CDC Grant Recipients
- Grantee Notification Guidance on the Establishment of Subaccounts
- Notice of Funding Opportunity Additional Requirements
Recipients must comply with all general terms and conditions above and specific terms and conditions detailed in the Notice of Award (NoA). The NoA includes additional program and recipient special conditions. Refer to your NoA document for the special terms and conditions .